Friday, June 15, 2012

Ring, Ring, Ring!


It's the phone, and I answer.
On the other end is usually a daughter, daughter in law, sister, cousin, close friend, or an acquaintance I have run into at the bank, grocery store, or local thrift store. What they usually share in common is a question they are asking me.
They are questions that vary from simple to complex on any given subject. I am married to a builder, who has owned his own company for over 30 years and I have learned quite a lot from that man.
 

He has given me five of the most awesome kids anyone could ask for, who in turn married five of the most incredible people I could ask for, and together they have given me 11 of my most precious jewels on the planet. My life has been full with God, family, friends, and pets, and I learned greatly from all of them!
So I figured, "Why not blog?"
If you need a Martha Stewart project to be simplified, or a crochet pattern fit for dummies, you have come to the right place! Sure I still have those ingredients in the pantry waiting for that special recipe; yarn in my craft cabinet waiting for the needle and material folded neatly next to the pattern, but maybe together we can get them all done and answer some simple questions in the process!
Happy Blogging!

 
 

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well thankyou very much!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Sis you are simply AMAZING!!!!! everything you make, create,invent,cook, etc etc is Fabulous!!!!! you are 1 talented woman for sure:)I always look forward to your next project!!!!:) Smiles

      Delete
    3. Aww thanks Carol!!! your sweet support is so appreciated!!!

      Delete
  2. An awesome tribute to your husband for Fathers Day. Good for you! Welcome to the world of pathetic losers... just kidding. Well done Diane. I'm subscribing... that means you have to subscribe to mine... Life's tough, but Ruthy already knows that... and helped teach this pathetic loser...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Floyd! Your support is very much appreciated!!!Ruthy!

      Delete
  3. YAY!!! My kids aren't DEECHES for nothing!!! What we have here is one amazing daughter, sister, wife, mother, mother in law, grandmother, etc, etc, etc... This blog will be full of laughs and great tips!!! Can't wait for more to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to all you have to share on here with all your many talents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support! I hope I don't dissapoint! Ruthy!

      Delete
  5. I have to say, love this picture, but you are very photogenic, talented and hilarious! What more could we ask for? I think that you should maybe share some of the photos that you are so amazing at.....as well as the other things...I think you should share some thought process here as well....why not right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took your advice! Beware of my thought process! Ruthy!

      Delete